Lisa Price is the president of the Price Group Talent Agency and represents a very talented and select group of artists.
- Is a top entertainment industry professional consultant, master class instructor and coach for musical theater and drama students at Baldwin Wallace, other universities and private New York City educational and networking studios for professional actors
- Mentored as an agent for Beverly Anderson - the longest running female agent in New York City
- Resided three years as the Casting Director at The San Diego Repertory Theatre
- Directed in California, New York and Pennsylvania at Penn State's Centre Stage Theatre
- Worked for Universal Studios and Abrams Artists Agency
- Assisted Bud Friedman at The Improv in L.A.
- Graduated from S.U.N.Y Purchase with a major in Theatre Studies
- Attended the The United Nations International School (UNIS) and is a native of New York City